Our organisation is a global network of medical and health professionals, private volunteers and concerned individuals on five continents.
Banners of hope for schools and hospitals
Teachers and medical staff – we want to send you these inspiring banners free of charge!
Drawings of Love
One of our most popular projects – kids offer drawings of love and support.
Happiness lessons for children
A curriculum that teachers and parents can use with children
Dolls for Africa
Making simple, sweet cloth dolls that African children can relate to
Hope and Faith
We are sharing some resources based on Sri Chinmoy’s beautiful aphorisms on happiness, hope, faith and cheerfulness in the hope that they may be of solace and inspiration in these trying times.
A selection of posters and aphorisms from our talented artists around the world.
- “This is the best thing I’ve ever done for someone else”
- New banners of hope and inspiration for schools and hospitals
- The profound influence of ‘Thoughts for the Day’
- Requests from the United Nations over the years
- Sharing gifts and happiness in Indonesia
- Drawings of Love and Gratitude in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Latvia