Our organisation is a global network of medical and health professionals, private volunteers and concerned individuals on five continents.
Drawings of Love for Mother Earth
One of our most popular projects – kids offer drawings of concern and oneness for their brothers and sisters around the world.
- Plant a Tree for World Harmony
- Artworks create an atmosphere of harmony at the UN Ocean Conference
- Honouring Raisa Gorbacheva’s 90th birth anniversary with our ‘Raisa’s Children’ initiative
- Looking back: our Kids to Kids projects in Pakistan 2006-2007
- Our 30th anniversary: looking back at our first project in 1991
- Humanitarian Service for St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Art to celebrate Happiness
- Connecting children in the Czech and Slovak Republics, Indonesia and Guatemala
- “This is the best thing I’ve ever done for someone else”
Banners of hope for schools and hospitals
Teachers and medical staff – we want to send you these inspiring banners free of charge!
Happiness lessons for children
A curriculum that teachers and parents can use with children
Dolls for Africa
Making simple, sweet cloth dolls that African children can relate to
Hope and Faith
We are sharing some resources based on Sri Chinmoy’s beautiful aphorisms on happiness, hope, faith and cheerfulness in the hope that they may be of solace and inspiration in these trying times.
A selection of posters and aphorisms from our talented artists around the world.